"Live Next Door to Driving Miss Daisy!"
834 Lullwater Road is exclusively listed and marketed by Boynton & Myrick Real Estate (404)897-1494.
This lovely Druid Hills estate, designed by renowned Atlanta architect Francis Palmer Smith, has a rich and unique history.
Features of this home include:
- Federal-Style Home featuring Flemish Bond Brickwork and Indiana Limestone Windowsills
- Lovely hilltop setting across from the Lullwater Conservation Garden
- Beautiful Winding Driveway
- Dramatic Wide Foyer with Arched entryway
- Mahogany-Paneled Library with Fireplace and Built-In Bookshelves
- Gracious Formal Living Room with Fireplace
- Formal Banquet-Sized Dining Room with Italian Crystal Chandelier
- Enclosed Sun Porch Overlooks Walk-Out Courtyard
- Keeping Room/Family Room with Brick Floor
- Kitchen was remodeled in 1991, with Black Walnut Cabinetry and Brick Floors
- Powder Room
- Beautiful Staircase with Large Window on Landing
- Wide Grand Hallway Upstairs
- Five Generously Sized Bedrooms with Walk-In Closets, One Smaller BedRoom with Private Bath
- Four Bathrooms Upstairs
- Permanent Walk-Up Stairs to Attic, Which Can be Finished for Additional Living Space
- Buckingham Slate Roof, With a Life Expectancy of More Than 150 Years (www.buckinghamslate.com)
- Full Basement
- Tons of Storage Throughout, With Cedar Closet, Linen Closet with Built Ins
- Stone Patio
- Separate 2 Car Garage and Large Parking Pad/Turnaround
- Over 1 acre of beautiful land on one of Atlanta's most desirable streets
Ideally located in one of Atlanta's most desirable neighborhoods, on a street with wide sidewalks and walking paths, close to Emory University, Virginia Highlands, Decatur and Midtown Atlanta. This home is in the Award-Winning Springdale Park Elementary School district and is walking distance to the Paideia School and Druid Hills Golf Club.
This home is a unique piece of Atlanta History, and truly a dream! Call Boynton & Myrick Real Estate today for your Private Viewing of this Lovely Estate. (404)897-1494